Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Saturday Pickup - 1/24/09

Once again, back to your regularly scheduled disc type happenings. Keep an eye posted to the comments in case a crowd decides to head up north again for disc on the south side of Seattle. The field was spectacular and there were enough folks to field two games (with a solid contingent of Tacoma folk). The winter pickup in Georgetown runs for a few more weeks, so if numbers look sparse and you need to play, it's a solid option.

The standard details for your viewing pleasure:

Location: Professional Development Center (2301 N Vassault).
Time: 2:30pm

Use the Definitely, Definitely Not, or Maybe options at the bottom of the post to indicate your status. If you've got additional information, you can post a comment to make your mark on the weekend.

5 comments:

Josh F. said...

Do we want to do the Georgetown thing prior to the indoor draft, or stay local?

TacomaJerry said...

I cannot play Saturday, so I have no opinion on that.

Unknown said...

I'd prefer to stay local b/c if we're NOT going to Seattle, I will get to snowshoe in the morning with my roommate. That's just me though.
Waldo

stephemiko said...

lets stay in tacoma!

Robert Mauri said...

ok so we are staying local? I'm down with that...shorter drive....